2UD Two Door Wallmount Disconnect Enclosures - NEMA 12
ABB Controls, Allen Bradley, Cutler Hammer, General Electric, Siemens I-T-E Max-Flex™, Square D
- Designed to accept the following disconnect switches and circuit breakers:
- ABB Controls flange mounted variable depth operating mechanisms for disconnect switches and circuit breakers.
- Allen Bradley 1494F flange mounted
disconnect switches and 1494D flange mounted operators for circuit
breakers. Allen Bradley 1494V variable depth flange mounted disconnect
switches and circuit breaker mechanisms.
- C-H Westinghouse Type C361
disconnect swtches and operator mechanisms, and type C371 circuit
breakers and circuit breaker operating mechanisms. Flex ShaftTM handle
operators for circuit breakers.
- General Electric Type STDA flange
handles and variable depth operating mechanisms for disconnect
switches and circuit breakers. Also Spectra-Flex™ cable operators for
- Siemens I-T-E Max-Flex™ flange mounted variable depth operating handles for disconnect switches and circuit breakers.
- Square D disconnect switches and
circuit breakers used with Class 9422 flange mounted variable depth
operating mechanisms or cable mechanisms. These enclosures will not
receive Class 9422 bracket mounted disconnect devices, Class 9422TG1,
or TG2 devices.
Operator Adapter Kits
- All universal series enclosures require one adaptor kit
(ordered separately) to adapt the type of disconnect and mechanism to
- Each brand and type requires a different adaptor kit.
- Each kit contains an adaptor plate and master door interlocking mechanism.
- Fully detailed, illustrated instructions are included.
- UL 508 Type 12
- CSA Type 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 12 and 13
- JIC EGP-1-1967 and EMP-1-1967
- IEC 60529, IP54
- Appropriate components are required to maintain these standards.
- Formed from 10 gauge steel with smooth, continuously welded seams.
- Body stiffeners are included in the larger enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Heavy duty lifting eyes are anchored into reinforced top corners.
- Flange trough collar (FTC) around door opening excludes liquids and contaminants.
- Removable doors are secured with heavy duty lift-off hinges.
- Formed 10 gauge steel inner panels are provided on collar studs.
- Panel supports are provided.
- Center post is removable, providing easy panel installation.
- Heavy duty three point latching mechanism with heavy duty roller ends is provided for ease of door closing.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured and mechanically retained.
- The right hand door is the master door.
- Master door handle complete with screw defeater and padlock hasp.
- Slave door handle complete with padlock hasp.
- A mechanical interlock activated by the master door prevents the auxiliary door from being opened first.
- The universal flange cutout provides mounting for disconnect operators by use of the appropriate operator adaptor kit.
- A provision for mounting fluorescent lighting is provided.
- A bonding stud is provided in the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure for each door.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- Disconnect switches, circuit breakers and operators are
not provided with the enclosure, and must be ordered separately from
- Door and enclosure are phosphatized and finished in ANSI 61 gray recoatable powder coating on the outside.
- Enclosure interior is finished in white powder coating.
- Inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
- Additional inner panels
- Air conditioners
- Blank adapter plates
- Breather kits
- Door stop kit
- Filter fans
- Light kits
- Operator adapter kits
- Window kits
||Ship Wt lbs.